EXPERIENCE INFINITE HUMAN FLOURISHING
Mental Healthy 360 exists to serve as a Col-Lab-oratory to co-generate elevated energetic flow by liberating people from attachment; offering skills and experiences to become mindful, independent, and resilient individuals who are able to take on new challenges and welcome growth opportunities; discover a sense of belonging within, and to create inclusive space and meaningful experiences for all, while being mindful of all intersecting identities (intersectionality). Proactively engaging as positive community impact and wellness ambassadors, deepening relationship, and cultivating collaboration.How does Mental Healthy 360 achieve this?
Mental Healthy 360 offers experiential learning activities, reflection, and discussion, paired with nature and recreational opportunities. Mental Healthy 360’s core values (Love, Lead, Play, Belong) provide people with a foundation and framework for learning and growth, supported and enhanced through individual core-value exploration directly applied to everyday life, challenging them to step out of their comfort zone – both in practice at the gatherings and back home and in their communities.Let's talk!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
Henry David Thoreau
Mark centers equity, builds collaborative partnerships, and cares about community. Passionate about whole-person wellness. He provides innovative ideas to people to support them in understanding and living out their core values. He offers an individualized, holistic, transformative, and sustainable process. Mark is an Internationally Certified Professional Coach, an Energy Leadership Index - Master Practitioner and a Certified Mediator and Conflict Resolution Specialist, creating coaching partnerships based on integrity, trust, equity, and accountability. He is a highly intuitive listener who is curious, heart-centered, and non-judgmental, acting as a collaborator / co-creator with clients. He uses a wide variety of coaching tools and strategies to help each of his clients’ journey from where they are to where they want to go. He treats every client as a whole person and is excited to reveal all of their brilliance from within.
Mark works one on one, and with groups throughout Canada and the United States.
Mark’s background includes the Up with People - global equity, learning, and culture leadership program. Leadership and Accountability certificate from Queen's University in Canada, and certifications from UC Berkeley in Mindfulness and Resilience, Emotional Intelligence, and the Science of Happiness.
Valerie is a progressive, professional administrator with over 25 years of business experience in very diverse roles all with a theme of helping communities (macro and micro) to thrive.
Valerie knows that community growth depends on connections. That people have lost the link between body, mind and spirit that allow us to see each other through the lense of compassion and curiosity.
Valerie believes that reestablishing these links leads to healthier, balanced humans who are then able to live their best lives by expressing their deepest skills and talents in a way that helps both them and their communities to thrive.
Valerie has contributed to national curriculum development for a Canadian organization; written a children’s book while off work managing her own and a child’s mental health; contributed to a 30% increase in membership for a local non-profit in less than 4 month’s time; and has reimagined her life from one of poverty to one of a thriving single-mother in less than 5 years.
Valerie is a trained in Reiki, crystal healing, sound healing, and has conducted workshops and training events to help bring awareness to the connection that wellness practices have to physical healing and personal growth.
Valerie holds a double major degree in Theatre Arts and Religious Studies (concentrating in comparative world religions) from Laurentian University. Valerie also holds a diploma in Office Administration Executive – Accelerated from Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology. She has a passion for continuing education and self-development, and concentrates her ongoing learning in diverse areas including brain injury, diversity and inclusion, wellness practices, and business development.
Jeff's passion is excelling in continuous learning, having fun exploring and working with the latest technology as it advances/evolves. He is driven by the challenges of making things work better, constantly looking for new ways to improve the web, mobile, and desktop experience for everyone.
Jeff has worked in the non profit sector for over 15 years. His driving force has always been to help people. A good portion of Jeff's career has been supporting the safety and well being of people from teenage to adult. Jeff developed software from online classroom registration systems, cancer screening stat
Jeff has a degree in Environmental Engineering from the University of Central Florida and a lifelong passion for software development.
More About Mark
- Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- A life long history of fostering inclusive environments, engaging diverse voices, and able to consider underlying structural inequities, privilege, and power dynamics in my work.
- Connective Thinking
- Excel at creatively exploring problems, issues, and opportunities. I am a lateral thinker who is able to translate ideas from different spaces, make connections between seemingly disparate ideas, and see how they fit within a broader whole.
- Curiosity and a Rapid Learning Curve
- Intellectually curious and able to dive into and understand new spaces and new networks. I like to explore different, disparate ideas and can swiftly make sense of complex issues.
- Adaptive Systems Thinking
- Able to identify leverage points and assess how new ideas have the potential to influence or change a system. I am comfortable with experimentation and risk-taking and am able to find and refine the truly transformative “nugget” in an idea—even if others don’t see it yet.
- Sincere Relationship Skills
- A relational person, able to build robust networks that allow me to cast a wide net, make authentic connections, and see opportunities and challenges from diverse perspectives.
- Open-Mindedness, Additive Thinking, and Humility
- Open-minded and willing to explore ideas, whether they are mine or not. I am an additive and generative thinker who builds on the ideas of others. I am self-aware and recognize the value each person brings in supporting collaboration and co-creation.
- Well-Honed Research and Analytical Skills
- I can apply rigor and an objective lens when researching and evaluating. Making sound decisions and are responsive, clear, and persuasive in my recommendations.
- Able to Drive and Communicate
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively and to manage multiple priorities effectively. I spend my time generously and judiciously. Consistently delivering on project goals and outcomes.
- Collaborative Approach
- People enjoy working with me and I enjoy working with others. Able to work effectively with others and work with efficiency, enthusiasm, and diplomacy—both individually and as part of a team. I build productive and reciprocal relationships with a diverse group of colleagues, grantees, consultants, and others.